“Banding & Branding Together”
We take pride in our heritage, have the experience and passion, we are here to streamline things…
- Cut through the bureaucracy and red tape
- Empower the industry, Atlantic Canada and all of Canadians
- Shift supply and demand
- Provide ownership to the Fisher people
- Educate the world how to handle and prepare Canadian lobster
- Educate why “Wild – Canadian Quality is the best in the world”
- Create a brand and target global markets
- Improve products, packaging and distribution
- Integrate with Canadians companies (buyers, exporters and processors) to work together
This is our second year with the publication that has morphed into Banding Together. An insight into our unique industry from all aspects, old and new. Feature articles, profiles on fishers and local businesses, recipes, how to’s, games, prizes and on top of it all – Savings. Discounts, 2 for 1′s, enter to win prizes and sometimes even free. Offerings from companies in the Maritimes that support the cause, the industry and our coastal economy.
Consider this, if we push together, create demand for the supply of our lobster and unlock just $1.00 more per pound, that would be over $150,000,000 back into our east coast economy. Imagine $2.00/lb. And where does that money go? back to the local businesses that offer products and services. As they say; ”All boats shall rise with this tide…”
We are all things lobster. Live, cooked, frozen and a creative line of value-added products that are in development.
Our aim is for products to be Fairly Traded and we are focused on streamlining the process to use less and get more. Better value and a better product. Some of our initiatives will completely revolutionize the Canadian Atlantic Lobster Industry. We cordially invite you to be apart of it as a member, partner, investor, coworker or friend.
- DFO Trap Tag seller approved
- CAL QR Code Traceable Tags (fishers separate and ID premium quality)
- Lobster.ca vibrant and sleek silicone bands (build brand = explode demand)
- Variety of great T-Shirts and clothing (looking for Maritime retailers)
- License plates & bumper stickers (looking for Maritime retailers)
- Lobster paraphernalia both wholesale and retail
* Membership to join a powerful buying group.
- Save thousands upon thousands of dollars annually and rest easy.
- Captains take a position of ownership in CAL, Inc and Lobster.ca
- Crew and any lobster industry participants from the dealer, plant worker to the truck driver will greatly benefit.
Join The Lobster Club and open the door to opportunity.
PS: We are searching for industry participants to go on trade missions to Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and to destinations throughout North and South America. If you are interested, please send a message why this interests you along with your resume. email@example.com
Copyright © 2011-2014 | Lobster.ca | All Rights Reserved.